Do you need to do a UIF Registration @ SARS. We can assist – it is Easy, Fast and Online.
For Official Government Information and Updates About COVID-19, please visit sacoronavirus.co.za
Cost: R 1 890
Timeframe: 5 Working Days
To Apply, Start By Completing The Quick Application Form Below:
50 000+ Clients assisted since 2006
We Are South Africa's Most Popular 1-Stop-Shop for Entrepreneurs.
Our experts assist you with every step towards successful company compliance - within record timeframes!
Meet our Senior Accountants:
Meet our Accountants:
The Process to Register for UIF Online:
1. Apply. Please complete and submit the easy online application form above. A friendly Consultant will then contact you shortly.
2. We communicate with SARS and/or Department of Labour on your behalf. Our Professional Tax and UIF Practitioners ensure that your UIF/PAYE/SDL Registration is processed correctly and in good time.
3. Start using your UIF / PAYE / SDL Numbers. Our SARS / UIF Department will ensure your UIF/PAYE/SDL Registration is successful in the quickest possible timeframe. We will also email you the Payroll Tax Notice of Registration – this document contains your UIF / PAYE and SDL numbers.
Advantages to be Registered for UIF / PAYE / SDL:
1. Compliance. Employers are required to be registered under law. Massive penalties could occur if this law is ignored.
2. Employee Satisfaction. You can gain trust from Employees if your Business is registered for UIF / PAYE / SDL.
3. SDL Funding. As a Registered SDL payer, you can apply to get funding for the Skill Developments that your Company is involved with (if your Company complies with the SDL requirements).